Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our sweet little Chloe

Chloe turned 19 months on St.Patricks day and she is the twinkle of our eye.
This week she has made both Mike and I so proud of the little girl that she is becoming. She went Potty on the big girl potty and keeps talking more and more and putting 3 word sentances together. She is so fun at this age and we look forward to having the opportunity to share with all of our close family and friends the fun things that she does, says, and goes through...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog now! I am going to spy on you here often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you have set up a blog! Thanks for the link! I am thinking once our little one arrives (and life calms down a bit, haha) we will do the same. So stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mother/"gomma" can not describe how very proud and honored to have such an awesome little family be part of my life! I love the three of you very much!

    ReplyDelete