Monday, August 17, 2009

Chloe turns 2!!!!!!!!!!!





The day has come and gone! It went as fast as I had dredded it to happen.
We had a party for little Miss Chloe on Saturday and she made out like a bandit with all the gifts. We had a wonderful time celebrating our little baby turning 2 and took advantage of showing everyone our new home.
As the day approached, Mike and I had talked about trying again, for the second time, taking away her "nukers" as she calls it when she turned 2. As I was dredding putting her to bed, I am laying with her and as she whined only for a brief minute or two, telling me to find the lost Nukers, I look in her eyes and I find myself in complete disbelief that my little baby is 2 AND going to bed like a big girl. As I lay there, I start to cry as we are looking into each others eyes, I try hard to hide the (good) tears, she points to my eye and says " Mommy, more water". I was absolutely amazed and cried even harder.
How in the world is it possible to love such a little human being as much as Mike and I love Chloe? I never really understood the feeling until the day Chloe was born. It truly is something that you have to experience first hand to know the feeling of the meaning of 100% unconditional love.
Happy Birthday Chloe! I love you with all of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment