Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Long time...

Life as we know it has been much more busy with two kids under the age of three! I can't seem to find time to do anything, let along blog on a regular basis!
Chloe is three years old and Ethan is almost 10 months old. I can't believe my little boy is approaching 1 year old! To see how much both Chloe and Ethan have grown these past couple of months is a feeling that can't be described. There are days that I want to pull my hair out, but at the end of each day I can honestly say I am so proud to be the mom to Chloe and Ethan.
Chloe is writing her name all by herself. I might have to bribe her with candy corn or a movie, but she does it and it made me feel so incredibly proud of her. One day she is understand the joy I had when she wrote her name for the first time.
Chloe is in Tap and Ballet class and LOVES it and loves her teacher. She sometimes makes her own rules and takes charge of the class. It is so funny to watch her be the leader that she has always been ;)
Ethan has me wrapped around his teeny, tiny finger. Apparently, he is a really good baby when I am not around... but when I am around he wants all of my undivided attention. He constantly puts a smile on my face. Ethan is so close to crawling.. I fear the day but I look forward to yet another milestone.

Mike and I went to Boston this past October for a little mini vacation. It was an absolute blast and I would move out there if we could!
I hear Ethan waking up from his nap and as he is just talking to himself right now, the talking will get louder and louder as to say "MOMMY DONT YOU HEAR ME?"
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment